Ep. 104 - Congratulations, You're Alive! (w. Sean Chris Lewis)


There was something special about my next guest that I couldn't put my finger on when we first connected.

Was it his infectiously genuine energy that transpired through our initial call as we got to know each other better?

Was it his generosity and courteous demeanor as he graciously welcomed me in his home as he'd previously had me on his own podcast?

Was it his perceptive ability to reach out to me, out of nowhere, when I wasn't really in the best of moods or mindset?

Was it his joyous celebration of the daily little wins in life?

In hindsight, as I write this intro, I'm pretty sure it was all of the above.

As you'll soon find out, Sean Chris Lewis, isn't just a Certified Personal Trainer, host of the wonderful Forked podcast, loving husband and father, but also a tremendous source of kindness and warmth.

In this conversation, we cover Sean's mindset hacks, his perspective in regards to overcoming his personal demons, and get some necessary 'Real Talk' from his wealth of experience and heartfelt honesty...

Another great conversation which I do hope you'll enjoy, as I certainly did.

You can connect with Sean via Instagram as well as his official website.

You can download the MP3 for this episode by right-clicking here and choosing "Save As"

Stay up to date - Subscribe to the podcast and get the latest episodes as soon they're published.

Remember to leave a comment and let us know how we're doing. Either on the blog of via email :

#StayAwesome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ep. 181 - Live Your Best Life For You (w. Dionne Nicholls)

Ep. 030 - Do not be anxious. Recalibrate. (w. Tanguy Exume)

Ep. 178 - Embrace both The Light & The Dark (w. Clara Luce Lafond)