Ep. 106 - Just Getting Started (Year-End Special) (w. Olivier Day ft. guest host: Brad Bodnarchuk)

© Vivardy Boursiquot (https://www.vivardyboursiquot.com/) - All Rights Reserved
As we near the end of the year, with the Holiday Season in full swing, it only felt appropriate to close out this incredible and energizing year with a bit of reflection and necessary gratitude.

Thing is, and I've admitted this on and off this podcast, I'm somewhat of a workaholic. Whether that's a gift or a curse depends on your perspective. But, as I took a step back and intentionally realized how far this podcast has come in such a short time, it certainly makes the hard work, sacrifices and commitment feel noteworthy. You spend so much time with your head down, focused and undeterred, you often neglect to fully appreciate all that you've achieved.

For this Year-End episode, the last of 2019, I wanted to changes things up a bit, in the spirit of trying something new. Following a few encouraging messages from many of you, I decided to hand over the proverbial 'Keys to the Castle' and delegate hosting duties to an individual whose work, support and newfound friendship have been immensely useful over the past year. There's a very short list of people whom I could trust with running this ship while I take a breather and take it all in for a sec...and I'm grateful to him for answering the call.

With a keen eye for detail in an industry that is certainly always changing, Brad Bodnarchuk is quite possibly one the most dynamic Restaurant Consultants in the world. With an intense passion for both people and food, Brad's desire to create positive change in this particular space cannot be understated. One of the busiest guys I know with a prestigious list of clients both local and abroad, Brad is also the creator and host of the popular Half A Dozen Hospitality podcast, which you should definitely check out.

This episode was indeed a tremendous exercise in vulnerability and humility where I found myself going back to the beginning and quite a few other places I didn't think I would. I hope you'll forgive your humble servant as I laugh childishly, chuckle nervously and celebrate gratefully as I get to look back at the year that's been and looking forward to the years to come...sooner than you think.

My special thanks to all of you: esteemed guests, followers, subscribers, supporters, friends, family...for being along this incredible journey.

#StayAwesome

You can download the MP3 for this episode by right-clicking here and choosing "Save As"

Stay up to date - Subscribe to the podcast and get the latest episodes as soon they're published.

Remember to leave a comment and let us know how we're doing. Either on the blog of via email :

#StayAwesome

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ep. 181 - Live Your Best Life For You (w. Dionne Nicholls)

Ep. 030 - Do not be anxious. Recalibrate. (w. Tanguy Exume)

Ep. 178 - Embrace both The Light & The Dark (w. Clara Luce Lafond)