Ep. 044 - Keep moving forward (w. Kacey McCallister)


On this incredible episode, I welcome family man, motivational speaker, OCR athlete Kacey McCallister.

I've been part of the Spartan Race community for a couple of years now so I'm always keeping up with little stories and personal accounts of individual victories. And it's on one of those random scrolls on Instagram that I was both amazed and humbled at the individual that the Spartan Race had featured on their page.

I had to reach out. I had to show some camaraderie. If only to let this gentleman know how truly inspiring his achievement was to me.



In a time where some of us seem to struggle to find the motivation to just get out of bed in the morning, I got to meet and hear a guy who obviously does not let his circumstances, but rather his will and determination, disctate his incredible possibilities. Let's all RISE UP!

You can show some love and connect with Kacey via his Instagram Feed & Facebook Page.

For speaking engagements and bookigs - contact info: riseupwithkacey@gmail.com



I do hope you enjoy this conversation as we've enjoyed bringing it to you.

You can download the MP3 for this episode by right-clicking here and choosing "Save As"

Stay up to date - Subscribe to the podcast and get the latest episodes as soon they're published.

Remember to leave a comment and let us know how we're doing. Either on the blog of via email :
awakentheawesome [at] gmail [dot] com

#StayAwesome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ep. 181 - Live Your Best Life For You (w. Dionne Nicholls)

Ep. 178 - Embrace both The Light & The Dark (w. Clara Luce Lafond)

Ep. 030 - Do not be anxious. Recalibrate. (w. Tanguy Exume)