Ep. 108 - Fearless Dreamer (w. Tim Kriegler)

© HAM (IG : @hamshoot) - All Rights Reserved
From my hotel room, on a short holiday with the family, I turned on the TV and caught a rebroadcast of the 39th edition of the Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain, a yearly extravaganza which I would later discover to be a reference, listed on the agendas of all those who love Circus including artists, agents, producers and fans of the circus arts.

There were a few acts before the one that led the following conversation, but there was something about this one in particular that stopped me in my tracks and caught my attention.

I'm not sure if it was the performer's young age, his emotional performance, the incredible sense of concentration and skill displayed, or how my impression of what the human body was capable of was utterly thrown for a loop...

As a seasoned Aerial Straps and Handbalancing artist, Tim Kriegler showed me, in 6 engaging minutes, the culmination of what happens at the intersection of living your dreams and focused dedication.

As the applause poured in on the screen, one thing was for sure - I had to get Tim on the program.

I invite you to check out the performance on YouTube - just search 'tim...kriegler...circus' and sit back for 6mn of amazing prowess.



On this episode, filled with wonderful gems, Tim shares his insights on embracing your passion, facing your fears, being in the moment and keeping things simple.

Enjoy.

You can connect with Tim via Instagram, Facebook as well as his official website.

#StayAwesome

You can download the MP3 for this episode by right-clicking here and choosing "Save As"

Stay up to date - Subscribe to the podcast and get the latest episodes as soon they're published.

Remember to leave a comment and let us know how we're doing. Either on the blog of via email :

#StayAwesome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ep. 181 - Live Your Best Life For You (w. Dionne Nicholls)

Ep. 030 - Do not be anxious. Recalibrate. (w. Tanguy Exume)

Ep. 012 - This journey called LOVE (w. Jessica Cantave)