Ep. 014 - Feelings Inside Not Expressed (*Explicit*)


This one hits in some pretty uncomfortable places.

It's been a long time coming since I said I'd do some sort of mental health/stress-anxiety-depression type of episode but I was never too sure how to frame it or how to get myself out of the bashfulness of sharing my personal struggle.

Admission of full honesty right now as I don't really know how to preface this one other than to warn you that a few curse words have made their way into it. Aside from that, I found it truly mattered to keep the conversation going in regards to pulling as much of the veil off the often-overlooked emotional and psychological struggles that we go through on a regular basis, especially men.

A rather choppy and chaotic reflection on myself but a satisfied look on my face as it reminds me that, even though I still have work to do, I'm doing a lot better than I used to. And that's Awesome.

You can download the MP3 for this episode by right-clicking here and choosing "Save As"

Stay up to date - Subscribe to the podcast (RSS) (iTunes) (Google Play) and get the latest episodes as soon they're published. 

Remember to leave a comment and let us know how we're doing. Either on the blog of via email :
awakentheawesome [at] gmail [dot] com


#StayAwesome

Comments

  1. This is the conversation every man needs to hear, but unfortunately, very few of them will be courageous enough to listen. The 3 most difficult words for any man to say is "I need help" and this conversation opens the door for men to gain the courage to seek support if needed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ep. 181 - Live Your Best Life For You (w. Dionne Nicholls)

Ep. 030 - Do not be anxious. Recalibrate. (w. Tanguy Exume)

Ep. 178 - Embrace both The Light & The Dark (w. Clara Luce Lafond)